Accredit sentence example
- The university won't accredit students who cheat in any way.
- You must pass this exam before the board can accredit you as a medical professional.
- Kayla worked really hard in the hopes that her parents would accredit her with the label of successful.
- The council refuses to accredit any academic program that doesn't meet its standards.
- Most accredit the invention of the telephone to Alexander Graham Bell.Advertisement
- If you miss any of the classes, we will not be able to accredit you as CPR certified.
- The Higher Learning Commission and North Central Association accredit the college, in addition to other state and federal entities.
- You can't accredit all of these national problems to a singular issue.
- After the ceremony, the university will accredit those students who have met the graduation requirements.
- It is singular enough that Glanvill who had not only shown, but even exaggerated, the infirmity of human reason, himself provided an example of its weakness; for, after having combated scientific dogmatism, he not only yielded to vulgar superstitions, but actually endeavoured to accredit them both in his revised edition of the Vanity of Dogmatizing, published as Scepsis scientifica (1665, ed.Advertisement
- Schemes that accredit landlords usually require them to submit all of their properties within the boundaries of the scheme for approval.
- The Constitution requires each state government to direct the choice of, and accredit to the seat of the national government, two senators and so many reptesentatives as the state is (in respect of its population) entitled to send; to provide for the election, meeting and voting of presidential electors in each state, and to transmit their votes to the national capital; to organize and arm the militia forces of the state, which, when duly summoned by the national government for active service, are placed under the command of the president.
- These "regional" bodies only accredit colleges and programs within their area.
- Only organizations recognized by the U.S. Department of Education may accredit a college or college program.