Accredit sentence example
- The university won't accredit students who cheat in any way.
- You must pass this exam before the board can accredit you as a medical professional.
- Kayla worked really hard in the hopes that her parents would accredit her with the label of successful.
- The council refuses to accredit any academic program that doesn't meet its standards.
- Most accredit the invention of the telephone to Alexander Graham Bell.Advertisement
- If you miss any of the classes, we will not be able to accredit you as CPR certified.
- The Higher Learning Commission and North Central Association accredit the college, in addition to other state and federal entities.
- Schemes that accredit landlords usually require them to submit all of their properties within the boundaries of the scheme for approval.
- The Constitution requires each state government to direct the choice of, and accredit to the seat of the national government, two senators and so many reptesentatives as the state is (in respect of its population) entitled to send; to provide for the election, meeting and voting of presidential electors in each state, and to transmit their votes to the national capital; to organize and arm the militia forces of the state, which, when duly summoned by the national government for active service, are placed under the command of the president.
- You can't accredit all of these national problems to a singular issue.Advertisement
- After the ceremony, the university will accredit those students who have met the graduation requirements.
- These "regional" bodies only accredit colleges and programs within their area.
- Only organizations recognized by the U.S. Department of Education may accredit a college or college program.