Accountholders sentence example
- After the initial interest rate expires the account receives a competitive interest rate that is attractive enough to accountholders to keep them interested in holding onto the card.
- The savings are credited to the accountholders statement.
- Accountholders must acknowledge that they understand there will be a fee associated with overdraft protection.
- Accountholders who did not realize their accounts had negative balances continued using their debit cards and kept getting fees, which oftentimes added up to a substantial sum.
- By not having overdraft protection to fall back on, accountholders must pay close attention to their balances to ensure they do not overextend themselves.Advertisement
- Some financial institutions made it standard to allow accountholders to withdraw money from ATMs despite an insufficient account balance, but then turned around and charged the overdraft fee for the service.
- Ask if a financial planner is available to accountholders free of charge to help you get your money in order before, during, and after a divorce.