Accountholder sentence example
- These questions are safeguards to ensure that the person registering for online access is actually the accountholder.
- This is a particularly good choice for an accountholder who prefers not to conduct financial transactions online and who does not want the potential delay that can come with sending a payment by mail.
- Opting out does bring the risk of having a debit card transaction declined in the event of insufficient funds in a checking account; however, it also means the accountholder will not encounter the fees associated with overdraft.
- The accountholder, or annuitant, can either deposit funds in a lump sum or make a series of smaller deposits over time.
- The accountholder opens a savings account and deposits funds into it that will pay for eligible health expenses.Advertisement
- Once the accountholder reaches the age of 65, the funds held in a health savings account may be used for retirement purposes.