Accosted sentence example
- The man was accosted by police officers very shortly after he was seen shoplifting.
- People even accosted Williams in the street to protest.
- As she neared the corner to the hallway that led to their room, Dulce's angry voice accosted her ears.
- The writer immediately accosted the seamen about the state of the ship.
- One farmer recently witnessed a Sparrowhawk take a Fieldfare and was then accosted on the ground by a Buzzard which then stole the prey.Advertisement
- I was once accosted and grilled by the (constantly patrolling) security guards just for taking pictures!
- In Addis Ababa, girls and boys cited examples of girls being accosted on the way to or from school by young male delinquents.
- Whilst trying to work out the clue, I was accosted by a rotund gentleman who asked what I was doing.
- I was accosted multiple times by people pleading for concert tickets within a few blocks of thevenue.
- I was accosted multiple times by peoplepleadingfor concert tickets within a few blocks of the venue.Advertisement
- I was accosted multiple times by people pleading for concert tickets within a few blocks of the venue.
- Tina, a petite young woman, was terrified and confused when the large man accosted her late at night.