Accompanist sentence example
- David in fact started off as a tenor in the choir, but his value as a superb accompanist was soon recognized.
- The choir's regular accompanist is the Minster's Organ Scholar, Simon Earl.
- Please bring a copy of your chosen piece of music for the pianist should you require an accompanist for your audition.
- He became the exclusive accompanist to Cantor Stephen Robins in over 300 concerts as well as accompanying many other cantors.
- Candidates must provide an accompanist or page turner (or both) if required.Advertisement
- She'll have a keyboard accompanist with her, possibly her mother.
- He was not only a superb pianist, but also a sensitive accompanist and a gifted teacher.
- Simon was an official accompanist for last year's BBC Singer of the World in Cardiff Competition.
- All choirs are expected to provide their own accompanist.
- You feel like you're playing with a good human accompanist.Advertisement
- Sandra is also an accomplished accompanist for Scottish country dance classes.
- Geoffrey Burford - our piano accompanist for the evening who managed to combine musical excellence with a great sense of humor.
- The more skilled you are at these, the more opportunites will be open to you as a dance accompanist.
- Pam Greenway who is our hard working resident accompanist at rehearsals, joined the singers on this occasion.
- He quickly pressed her into service as class pianist; soon, she became his personal accompanist and increasingly indispensable companion.Advertisement
- Essentially self-taught, George Gershwin was first a song plugger in Tin Pan Alley and an accompanist.