Accident insurance sentence example
- There is also a special court of arbitration in commercial disputes and another for such as arise under accident insurance.
- Personal property is exempt from execution or attachment as follows: all wearing apparel of every person and family; private libraries to the value of $500; all family pictures; household goods to the value of $500; certain domestic animals or $250 worth of other property chosen instead; firearms kept for the use of a person or family; certain articles (within specified values) necessary to the occupations of farmers, physicians, and other professional men, teamsters, lightermen, &c., and the proceeds of all life and accident insurance.
- Shortly before this Beck had introduced yet another bill dealing with industrial insurance, to supplement the already existing sickness and accident insurance.
- Travel Accident Insurance - You are automatically covered for up to $100,000 for accidental death and dismemberment when the fare is charged to the Plum Card.
- Travel Accident Insurance - Covered for accidental death or dismemberment while traveling on an airplane or other public transportation if tickets were purchased using the Black Card.Advertisement
- These benefits include emergency roadside assistance, up to $50,000 of insurance to help cover the costs of damage to a rental vehicle, zero liability coverage for stolen cards, and up to $1 million in travel accident insurance.
- You can also expect to receive travel accident insurance and automatic car rental insurance whenever you go to rent a car.
- Comprehensive coverage provides protection beyond just accident insurance.
- Travel accident insurance covers you, your spouse, other card members, and dependents under the age of 23 who are traveling with you.
- Hartford offers disability, life and accident insurance products for associations and affinity groups.Advertisement
- For many Americans looking for low cost life insurance, Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company is an option.
- Globe Life and Accident Insurance Company was founded in Oklahoma in 1951 with a goal of providing inexpensive life insurance to people in rural areas.
- They expanded further in 1970 with the purchase of American Life and Accident Insurance Company in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Accident Insurance: This company provides accident insurance to both individuals and families.
- The company also offers a line of health and accident insurance products.Advertisement
- The Kingdom of Bohemia hired him in the early 1900s as an employee of the Worker's Accident Insurance Institute, where he stayed for years.