Accesses sentence example
- He has the Nine-Tail Fox demon inside of him and sometimes accesses his powers, which gives his eyes a cat-like look.
- Although there are very few laws regarding children's access to guns, 18 states have passed CAP laws that hold gun owners criminally responsible if a minor accesses their unsecured gun and injures himself or someone else.
- Once a need is determined, an evaluation team accesses your child and creates an Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
- The robot accesses a local telephone book and goes down the list, systematically killing all the women with the name of Sarah Connor.
- Intense application during early youth had weakened a constitution never robust, and led to accesses of feverish exaltation culminating, in the spring of 1761, in an attack of bilious hypochondria, which permanently lowered the tone of his nervous system.Advertisement
- Happily for Kaikobad, the princes mistrusted the power of the Egyptian, and it proved a difficult task to penetrate through the mountainous, well-fortified accesses to the interior of Asia Minor, so that the advantage rested with Kaikobad, who took Kharput, and for some time even held Harran, Ar-Roha and Rakka (1232).
- Poole has six main accesses to the beach all next to each other along the southern shoreline.
- Although the sites listed are owned by reputable companies that have maintained the sites for some time, it makes sense to always test each site before your child accesses the site each time.
- The iPad accesses the iBookstore and the two Kindles have available from the Kindle Store over 400,000 books, 130 newspapers and magazines, and 8,000 blogs.
- With spyware, the thief actually accesses the files on your computer or logs your keystrokes in order to take personal information you either have saved on your machine or typed in while you're on the Web.Advertisement
- They want better homes, accesses to more temples, a variety of food, schools etc. Homes will "devolve" if the people are not getting a specific need, like access to a doctor or recreations.