Acceptor sentence example
- If any buried hydrogen bond donors do not have an acceptor, they are listed.
- Oxygen is only involved at the very last stage of respiration as the final electron acceptor, but without the whole respiratory chain stops.
- Methylene blue is an example of an artificial hydrogen acceptor, or redox indicator.
- Some microorganisms however obtain their ATP by anaerobic respiration using a chemiosmotic mechanism where oxygen is not the ultimate electron acceptor.
- Yz, the primary electron acceptor of the OEC, sits to the left, approximately 3.4 Angstroms away from the chloride.Advertisement
- All you need to remember is: A Lewis acid is an electron pair acceptor.
- A base is the opposite of an acid; it is a proton acceptor.
- Like water and the amide bond in peptides, the imidazole ring can act as both a hydrogen bond acceptor and donor.