Acceptor sentence example
- If any buried hydrogen bond donors do not have an acceptor, they are listed.
- Oxygen is only involved at the very last stage of respiration as the final electron acceptor, but without the whole respiratory chain stops.
- Methylene blue is an example of an artificial hydrogen acceptor, or redox indicator.
- Some microorganisms however obtain their ATP by anaerobic respiration using a chemiosmotic mechanism where oxygen is not the ultimate electron acceptor.
- Yz, the primary electron acceptor of the OEC, sits to the left, approximately 3.4 Angstroms away from the chloride.Advertisement
- acceptor atom, lifetime or leave unsorted.
- acceptor mask.
- acceptor v region also lessens the probability of falling foul of errors in the sequence data base.
- acceptor framework regions.
- acceptor splice site calculation program based on the maximum entropy model.Advertisement
- All you need to remember is: A Lewis acid is an electron pair acceptor.
- A base is the opposite of an acid; it is a proton acceptor.
- Like water and the amide bond in peptides, the imidazole ring can act as both a hydrogen bond acceptor and donor.
- exciton formed on the sensitiser molecule eventually breaks up into a vacancy on the donor molecule and an electron on the acceptor molecule.
- proton acceptor.Advertisement
- C. Engler (Ber., 1897, 30, p. 1669) calls the substance which undergoes oxidation the "autoxidizer" and the substance which unites with the active oxygen the "acceptor"; in the oxidation of metals he expresses results as: M+02=M02, followed by MO,-)M 0+0, and if water be present, 0+H 2 O, ---11202.