Acceptability sentence example
- All his past career and utterances seemed to indicate that he would favour the harshest measures toward exConfederates, hence his acceptability to the most radical republicans.
- the great questions upon which the country was divided, were settled within twenty years of the granting of self-government.1 With the disposal of these important problems, politics in Australia became a struggle for office between men whose political principles were very much alike, and the tenure of power enjoyed by the various governments did not depend upon the principles of administration so much as upon the personal fitness of the head of the ministry, and the acceptability of his ministry to the members of the more popular branch of the legislature.
- borderline of acceptability?
- Dianna agreed that focusing on the regulatory morass and public acceptability was appropriate.
- The aim is to compare the efficacy, maternal satisfaction and midwife acceptability of the three models of care provision.Advertisement
- Many factors are involved in the determination of moral acceptability from situation to situation, and the limits on moral behavior are often slippery.
- Eckert, Tanya L., et al. "Adolescent Suicide Prevention: School Psychologists' Acceptability of School-based Programs."
- As wine drinking rises in acceptability, the use of wine charms also increases.
- Progressive is a great choice for insurance coverage as they offer extensive coverage in 49 states with a broad acceptability of drivers, vehicle types, and business types.
- The special form of government was not the important point, but its possibility and its acceptability.Advertisement