Accenting sentence example
- No body is perfect; therefore you will want to focus on accenting your high points and downplaying the low ones.
- Note the rich wood paneling and crown molding accenting the custom Roman shades.
- When you're accenting your bathroom design, keep the functionality of the room in the forefront of your mind, and don't overcrowd the area.
- Tapestries and richly woven rugs are also a way of accenting the design in Old World style.
- Start by accenting the center V of your upper lip.Advertisement
- A soft pink blush will color cheeks slightly, accenting the bone.
- By accenting a layout with lyrics from a song that you enjoy, you're giving the viewer new insight into your personality.
- Balloons: Accenting your tables with balloon bouquets provides an affordable, yet contemporary look.
- The key to accenting a black and white cake is to not go overboard with the color.
- These are investment pieces that promise years of service.If you'd prefer to take an even subtler approach, consider accenting your bed with small decorative pillows.Advertisement
- Like monorail systems, cable track lighting is primarily used for accenting and task illumination.
- Other uses include trimming curtains, accenting table runners, and finished the ends of scarves.
- Use white feathers for accenting around the tree.
- If, on the other hand, small pearls are accenting a larger diamond, the ring must likewise be proportionally balanced.
- Main parts of the case are steel while accenting details such as horns, crowns, buttons, hands, and indexes are gold.Advertisement
- Vintage lingerie is all about accenting a curvy figure.