Accelerometers sentence example
- The movement of the structure was recorded using accelerometers.
- The Trost bands are taken from large-scale research into young people's exercise (whilst wearing accelerometers ).
- This is certainly the case with experimental micromachined diamond accelerometers analogous to those made in silicon.
- Star trackers, horizon sensors, gyroscopes the laser gyro, accelerometers.
- Flight measurements from accelerometers and rate gyros provide airplane motion characteristics relative to axes fixed within the airframe.Advertisement