Accelerometer sentence example
- Your speed is monitored using a trainer mounted accelerometer (Foot Pod) that wirelessly transmits your speed.
- It is a surface micromachined piezoelectric accelerometer employing a zinc oxide (ZnO) active piezoelectric film.
- The navigation module contains both a 3-axis fluxgate magnetometer & a 3-axis accelerometer.
- These can include moving imagery in the background, like floating flower petals, but there are also some variants that take advantage of the accelerometer on certain phones.
- It is a very popular mobile phone for a number of reasons, including the innovative touchscreen display and creative use of the tilt sensor (accelerometer).Advertisement
- Children in the Sports Pro-Active program will have their activity levels monitored using a device called an accelerometer.
- These changes are detected by an accelerometer and interpreted as a command.
- The 3D accelerometer that changed the pitch has been replaced with a 1D one that is easier to control.
- The most accurate pedometer in our range uses solid state accelerometer technology instead of the traditional mechanical pendulum used in most other pedometers.
- Quiet stance was assessed using a triaxial accelerometer and balance performance monitor simultaneously.Advertisement
- The HMR3300 is a three-axis, tilt compensated compass that uses a two-axis accelerometer for enhanced performance up to a 60° tilt range.
- See also the HMC1055 which includes a HMC1051, HMC1052 and a two axis accelerometer for this application.
- To measure pitch and roll information, a two-axis tilt sensor, or a two or three-axis accelerometer is commonly used.