Acc sentence example
- In 1840 he ', as thus enabled to give a quantitative statement of the law acc s rding to which heat is produced in a conductor by the pas ageof an electric current, and in succeeding years he publish d a series of valuable researches on the agency of electricity in ansformations of energy.
- Swete, The Gospel acc. to St Mark (1898), Introduction, § I., where the authorities are fully cited; also the art.
- I acc. sing., plur.
- Camerano, "Ricerche anatomofisiologiche intorno ai Salamandridi normalmente apneumoni," Atti Acc. Toxin.
- The ACC also has a page of computer cribbage games for various platforms.Advertisement
- Marischal College has been empty for some years, and is likely to remain disused indefinitely if ACC doesn't move in.
- Stimulation of ACC oxidase activity " in vivo " by different effectors is differentially sensitive to inhibitors.
- Click on the map or on the links below to find out more about locations, directions and acc ess to each reserve.