Abysses sentence example
- The latter rise abruptly from the oceanic abysses.
- (b) Abyssal, including the radiolarian ooze and red clay of the deepest abysses.
- Jagged crags, sudden abysses, magnificent canyons, forests with open parks, undulating hills, mountain prairies, freaks of weathering and erosion, and the enclosing lines of the successive hog-backs afford scenery of remarkable variety and wild beauty.
- The more the couple got to know each other, the more they realized that there were abysses between their personalities.
- The biologists would like to do more research on the wildlife thriving in the depths of the ocean's abysses.Advertisement
- No Cambrian rocks are such as would be formed in the abysses of the sea - although the absence of well-developed eyes in the trilobites has led some to assume that this condition was an indication that the creatures lived in abyssal depths.
- They confront terrifying abysses - physical, emotional, spiritual - and continually change roles, change themselves, change the worlds about them.
- The family spent their vacation scuba diving in many different abysses and reefs.