Abuzz sentence example
- The Peak was abuzz with activity when Lana arrived several hours later.
- Speaking of the election, the courthouse is all abuzz now that Fitzgerald's running against you.
- Early Saturday morning, the two had boarded a charter bus with scores of bikers for the 372-mile, eight-hour trip to Cortez, Colorado, where they found a pleasant little town abuzz with the activity of 2,000 riders and hundreds of support personnel.
- Speck's sector headquarters was abuzz with activity; the only private place to talk was the back porch overlooking a field of knee-high winter wheat facing a sun setting too early.
- A photo of socialite Kim Kardashian recently appeared on the website for Complex magazine, and had celebrity gossip websites abuzz.Advertisement
- From websites to gossip magazines, the daytime TV world is always abuzz with the latest happenings at America's favorite fictional hospital.
- Laws govern the way that employees are treated; however, social forums on the Internet are always abuzz with topics of corporate malfeasance.
- abuzz with excitement.
- The gaming world was abuzz with rumours and speculation about Nintendo's next generation machine well before its release.
- The Internet is abuzz with news about a predam iPhone, but many people may not even be aware of what a predam iPhone is in the first place!Advertisement
- abuzz with ugly rumors.
- abuzz with talk of the new discoveries.
- Who knows, but they've got everyone abuzz with their alleged lip-lock.
- abuzz with speculation, but it is clear that one of four couples is connected to the crime.
- Every year at car show time, the industry is abuzz with the latest and greatest concept cars.Advertisement
- Anyway, on this last day of the season Peterstone was all abuzz.
- London's fashion week was slightly abuzz at designer Alexia Parmigiani's unveiling of her handmade zipper scarves.
- abuzz with new ideas.