Abstentions sentence example
- These abstentions are prescribed for the king and a few other persons; there is no evidence that they were observed by all the people.
- We may therefore expect in primitive asceticism to find many abstentions and much self-torture apparently valueless for the training of character and discipline of the feelings, which are the essence of any healthy asceticism.
- BDS will cast all votes, both for and against, including any positive abstentions.
- Manifest has noted that approximately a dozen companies have failed to record abstentions in their proxy poll disclosures.
- Not counting the three abstentions, a majority of NER members were open to the idea of research cloning under strictly regulated conditions.Advertisement
- Not to mention the possibility that the machine might register my votes wrong, rather than just register some abstentions where I actually voted.
- The majority of staff voted in favor of the proposal while there was one against and a few abstentions.
- nil with 4 abstentions.
- ratifyAKIA - RATIFIED The Slovak parliament ratified the constitution on 11 May, by 116 votes to 27, with four abstentions.
- SLOVAKIA - RATIFIED The Slovak parliament ratified the constitution on 11 May, by 116 votes to 27, with four abstentions.Advertisement