Absorption rate sentence example
- However, there was no difference in the absorption rate of purines from the small intestine between the two species of animals.
- Even mildly acidic foods or beverages can interfere with the gum's nicotine absorption rate.
- In addition, this process aids in dye absorption as well as creates a towel that's said to have an absorption rate of 250% more than the average towel.
- The effect can be further boosted by combining the intake with avocados, as the absorption rate has shown to be vastly increased.
- Although the absorption rate of liquid versus capsule or pill vitamins has been studied, little solid research has been conducted on micellized vitamins.Advertisement
- Some fiber supplements may also reduce the absorption rate of some medications.
- The latter is an extract of red algae, and it's been proven to increase the skin's oxygen absorption rate by 20%.