Absorbable sentence example
- Interceed absorbable adhesion barrier is composed of oxidized regenerated cellulose.
- Antifungal prophylaxis with absorbable agents might have an impact on the rate of documented bacteremia in febrile neutropenia.
- Non absorbable sutures ordinarily remain where they are buried within the tissues.
- MR: There may be some nutrients that are more absorbable in cooked foods, such as the lycopene in tomatoes.
- Less often, various sugar-free foods, which sometimes contain poorly absorbable materials, cause diarrhea.Advertisement
- The combination of rice, beans, and meat consumed with fresh citrus fruit provides an excellent source of absorbable iron.
- Cooking in a cast iron skillet may leach small amounts of absorbable iron into the diet.
- Human milk and cow's milk both contain low levels of iron; however, the iron in human milk is in a highly absorbable form.
- In fact, many manufacturers of liquid vitamins claim they are up to 20 times as absorbable as capsules, pills and tablets.
- This particular Vitamin C supplement is designed to be highly absorbable and easily assimilated within the body due to its patented delivery system.Advertisement