Absolves sentence example
- The " Mecklenburg Declaration," which it is alleged was passed on the 10th of the same month by the same committee, " dissolves the political bonds " which have connected the county with the mother country, " absolves " the citizens of that county " from all allegiance to the British Crown," declares them " a free and independent people," and abounds in other phrases which closely resemble phrases in the great Declaration of the 4th of July 1776.
- When a priest administers the sacrament, it is Christ who absolves the penitent through the action of the priest.
- If the court absolves someone of a crime, they are formally set free from any guilt or responsibility regarding the incident.
- If Sandy absolves her brother of the wrongs he's committed against her, they might finally begin to move towards restoring their relationship.
- Ethan is the most forgiving person I know; he absolves everyone of anything committed against him, no matter how large or small the offense.Advertisement