Abseil sentence example
- abseil down once we reached the top.
- abseil rope down from the first pitch, there can be no turning back.
- abseil down dizzying cliff faces over the water's edge.
- abseil descent is recommended for the routes on the First Platform.
- abseil tower or dive into a good book the choice is yours!Advertisement
- Abseil in to a hanging belay at the high tide mark.
- abseil here down the broken corner of Dingle Dell to boulders well above the sea.
- After reaching the floor we tried to pull the ropes through from the abseil point at the top of the crag.
- A thread belay beneath the north-eastern side of the obelisk enables an abseil rope to be led through the saddle to seaward.
- squarish blocks as an anchor, abseil down the groove to a good ledge at a deep corner.Advertisement
- thread belay beneath the north-eastern side of the obelisk enables an abseil rope to be led through the saddle to seaward.
- We could have chosen to balance on ropes, climb poles, bungee trampoline, abseil or horseride.
- Using the larger of the two squarish blocks as an anchor, abseil down the groove to a good ledge at a deep corner.
- Join our sponsored abseil from Guys Hospital Tower on May 20th 2006.
- The 140ft freefall abseil is a fundraiser for the Bobby Moore Fund, which raises money for research into bowel cancer.Advertisement
- abseil down the side (full height) of the Canary Wharf Tower, Big respect!
- The funds raised through this charity abseil will remain in Kent.
- abseil off: 10.