Abscission sentence example
- It consists of (a) those churches which have accepted all the decrees of the first seven general councils, and have remained in full communion with one another, (b) such churches as have derived their origin from these by missionary activity, or by abscission without loss of communion.
- abscission layer and so hang brown on to tree for some time.
- A number of methods are used to delay petal abscission artificially, including the use of chemicals.
- Other bioassays have used the effects of ethene on root hair formation or leaf abscission.
- Abscission >>Advertisement
- petal abscission artificially, including the use of chemicals.