Abruption sentence example
- Carla had her first baby at 19 years old and suffered a placental abruption.
- I had a really traumatic birth, he was born 2 mths early by emergency c-section due to me having a placenta abruption.
- The sexy singer reportedly suffered from placental abruption, which can kill a fetus in just two hours.
- She has been admitted to Flagler Hospital in St. Augustine, FL with possible placenta abruption.
- fibrinogen degradation products (FDPs) in the last few days prior to abruption have been detected.Advertisement
- placenta abruption.
- Women who smoke are much more likely to face serious pregnancy complications such as placenta previa and placental abruption.
- Placental abruption: The placenta separates from the uterine wall before the baby is born.
- If it is a complete abruption, the baby's blood flow will be cut off completely.
- The risk of placental abruption is higher in multiple births and in women with high blood pressure.Advertisement
- Structural abnormalities of the placenta, premature detachment of the placenta from the uterine wall (abruption), and placental infections (chorioamnionitis) are thought to pose some risk for CP.
- If the uterus is not relaxing or if the resting tone is rising, this can be an indication of a placental abruption (the tearing away of the placenta from the wall of the uterus).
- During pregnancy spotting may be also be sign of a placental problem such as placenta previa (when the placenta covers the cervix) or a placental abruption (when the placenta disenganges prematurely).
- Placental abruption is more likely in triplet pregnancies than in single gestations.
- The abruption occurs when the placenta separates from the wall of the uterus.Advertisement