Abr sentence example
- anno 1658 Abr.) that Artaxerxes Ochus in the course of his campaign against Egypt transported a detachment of Jews to Hyrcania does not prove that Judaea as a whole had revolted.
- This page gives an overview of all articles in the 1911 Brittanica which are alphabetized under Abr to Aco.
- 923-925; Kitto's Biblical Cyclopaedia (3rd edition, sub nomine); Abr.
- Ai-yet '1770"013S OUK l(rrl y Sektos 7rp0017T77S iv Tj7 7rarpLSL abr[o]U, obSi iarpOs 7roiEl Oepa7rdiaS EIS Tan ytvavyKOVTas abrbv.Advertisement
- Some electrophysiological tests are the auditory brainstem response (ABR) test, auditory steady-state response (ASSR) testing, electroencephalic audiometry (EEG) test, and otoacoustic emission testing (OAE).
- To perform the auditory brainstem response (ABR) test, headphones are placed on the infant or child and electrophysiological responses from the scalp and ears are recorded in response to tones sent through the headphones.
- This test is a more sensitive test than the ABR and can also measure residual hearing better.
- It is simpler than ABR, and it can be used to screen infants for severe hearing losses, since if hearing loss of greater than 40 dBs exist, no emission will be recorded.
- If ABR or ASSR testing is done under sedation, then the child may not eat for several hours prior to administration of the drugs.Advertisement
- If the ABR is used under sedation then the side effects of sedatives must be considered.
- An automated auditory brainstem response (ABR) test, or brainstem auditory-evoked response (BAER) test, in which brainstem responses to sounds are monitored through small electrodes taped to the child's head.