Above-water sentence example
- I've just been paddling to keep my head above water my whole life long and sinking down further with every stroke.
- Dupont states that at Aldabra the coral foundation is totally above water.
- is always above water.
- Their use in above-water work is checked by the low price of common brick.
- bur reed where its larvae live in the roots and the adults on the plants above water.Advertisement
- The utmost exertions became necessary to keep the ship above water till the boats came off from the shore.
- Tonic-clonic seizures Basic guidelines From behind, hold the person's head above water.
- The seams are principally above water levels and in many cases have been laid bare by erosion; and the supply is varied - besides a " fat coking, gassy bituminous," there are an excellent grade of splint coal (first mined in 1864 at Coalburg, Kanawha county) and (except that in Kentucky) the only important supply of cannel coal in the United States.
- Tonic-clonic seizures Basic guidelines From behind, hold the person 's head above water.
- LTK: So you find that events like these are keeping you above water?Advertisement