Above-the-law sentence example
- No Briton, including the prime minister and all members of the police and armed forces, is above the law.
- Enormous depreciation ensued and, although penalties rising to death itself were denounced against all who should refuse to take them at par, they fell to little more than r% of their carried a decree that Marat should be sent before the Revolutionary Tribunal for incendiary writings, but his acquittal showed that a Jacobin leader was above the law.
- Not only did they break the law, since they never returned to Mexico to stand trial, they obviously felt they were above the law as well.
- He currently works as an attorney for the RainbowPush Coalition, but Otunga has received considerable criticism for his appearance on reality television, as evidenced by a 2007 article on Above the Law.
- He garnered his main fame by starring in many action movies from the 1980's and 1990's like Above the Law and Under Siege.Advertisement
- Seagal's first movie was Above the Law and was really just a favor for a friend and previous student of Seagal, Michael Ovitz, who was also an agent.