About-face sentence example
- Nothing short of an encounter with the risen Christ has remotely explained his major about-face.
- After saying the ward would not be closed health bosses then did an about-face.
- Nevertheless, the present south Korean authorities made about-face to our sincerity and concocted the " sunshine policy " .
- The philosophy of ' getting more ' is one which Graeme Chalklin likes to turn about-face, and direct toward his suppliers.
- That would be an admission that Airbus ' strategy is seriously flawed and needs a radical about-face.Advertisement
- Such an about-face into timelessness is not extraneous to Hegel's dialectics and philosophy of history.
- Weight lifting represents an about-face of the cerebral activity that your job may demand.
- His attitude toward her did an about face so obvious that even Jonathan noticed.