Abortifacient sentence example
- The oil of savin is now occasionally used criminally as an abortifacient.
- abortifacient morning-after pill is to be supplied free of charge to children in Exeter, southwest England.
- abortifacient drug.
- abortifacient methods of birth control.
- abortifacient effect.Advertisement
- abortifacient potential of interferon beta (see section 4.6, and section 5.3 ).
- abortifacient way.
- At high doses, in monkeys, abortifacient effects were observed with other interferons (see section 5.3 ).
- News, 30 April 2003 British nurses are calling for tighter regulations on how the abortifacient morning-after pill is handed out by pharmacists.