Aborigine sentence example
- The zoo is opening an exhibit that exclusively has plants and animals that classify as aborigine, nothing imported.
- When colonists arrived in the country, they thought nothing of driving an aborigine from their home.
- Native plants like the chocolate lily, an aborigine of Victoria, are less complex than plants bred in today's greenhouses and gardens.
- When I visited Brisbane I met an Aborigine, whose people have inhabited Australia for thousands of years.
- aborigine words for ' country ' are the same as the word for ' line ' .Advertisement
- The council wants to develop more housing outside town, but that is sacred land, according to an aborigine at the town meeting.
- An Australian aborigine who worked on a ranch could be seen talking to a tree.
- At one time considered as an introduction from the East, the theory of the Grail as an Oriental talisman has now been discarded, and the expert opinion of the day may be said to fall into two groups: (i) those who hold the Grail to have been from the first a purely Christian vessel which has accidentally, and in a manner never clearly explained, acquired certain folk-lore characteristics; and (2) those who hold, on the contrary, that the Grail is aborigine folk-lore and Celtic, and that the Christian development is a later and accidental rather than an essential feature of the story.
- C.) Aborigine S The origin of the natives of Australia presents a difficult problem.