Abolishment sentence example
- Abolishment of slavery was a huge milestone in America's history.
- But in the same proclamation Lincoln recalled to the public his own proposal and the assent of Congress to compensate states which would adopt voluntary and gradual abolishment.
- The abolishment of slavery marked the beginning of a new era in American history.
- To prevent shock from such a major change, the school made the abolishment of junk food gradual.
- On the 6th of March 1862, he sent a special message to Congress recommending the passage of a resolution offering pecuniary aid from the general government to induce states to adopt gradual abolishment of slavery.Advertisement
- Hungry for gold, King Philip conspired with Church leaders and secretly ordered the abolishment of the Order of the Knights Templar on Friday, October 13, 1307.