Ablution sentence example
- He is first subjected to the process of purification, which consists of an ablution with nirang (cow-urine).
- Animals and birds were sacrificed and libations poured to him, and prayers were addressed to him by devotees who had purified themselves by ablution and repeated flagellation.
- If one needed to do ablution once, I did it twice.
- The Prophet went with him for the prayer without performing a new ablution.
- 2, Lobby and cisterns ablution.Advertisement
- In the 4th century in the East it was usual to wash the hands on entering the church (see Ablution).
- A: It is not a condition for the validity of dry ablution [tayammum] that it should be done on the ground.
- The wine and water used for this purpose are themselves sometimes called "the ablution."
- Godlas says astronauts could force water between their two hands and then moisten the body during a minor ablution.
- Similarly the Brahman takes care, after ablution of a person, to wipe the cathartic water off from head to feet downwards, that the malign influence may pass out through the feet.Advertisement
- Without Law we can make no ablution from our sins; but without Spirit there is no water.
- Toilet Soaps, &c. - Soaps used in personal ablution in no way differ from the soaps previously alluded to, and may consist of any of the varieties.
- The sick person, or his representative, after ablution, prayer and sacrifice, was made to sleep on the hide of the sacrificed animal, or at the feet of the statue of the god, while sacred rites were performed.
- The patient's skin burns, that of a frog is cold to the touch; therefore tie to the foot of the bed a frog, bound with red and black thread, and wash down the sick man so that the water of ablution falls 1 In its technical ecclesiastical sense the ablution is the ritual washing of the chalice and of the priest's fingers after the celebration of Holy Communion in the Catholic Church.