Ablative sentence example
- There are three declensions, each with a definite and indefinite form; the genitive, dative and ablative are usually represented by a single termination; the vocative is formed by a final o, as memmo from memme, " mother."
- These include oesophageal stents - either rigid plastic or self-expanding metallic stents (SEMS) and local tumor ablative techniques such as laser therapy.
- Ablative procedures are characterized by severing a nerve and disconnecting it from the spinal cord.
- ablative case.
- ablative procedures are carried out for chronic pain.Advertisement
- Ablative >>
- ablative superficial venous surgery to this strategy has not been shown to affect ulcer healing.
- ablative techniques have failed or when significant extrahepatic disease is present.
- ablative black.
- These belong to a group of four auxiliary particles called te ni wo ha (or we), which serve to mark the cases of nouns, te (or de) being the sign of the instrumental ablative; ni that of the dative; wo that of the objective, and wa that of the nominative.Advertisement
- Mussedia; and the loss of d (in pronunciation) in the ablative, as in aetatu firata fertlid (i.e.
- In the gthgs there is a special ablative, limited, as Pa Sanskrit, to the a stems, whilst in later Zend the ablative is PA tended to all the stems indifferently.
- Three types of invasive procedures may be used to manage or treat pain: anatomic, augmentative, and ablative.
- ablative low level laser therapy - cold laser therapy or soft laser therapy - has a bright future!
- There is an excessive use of the ablative absolute, and ablative phrases are often appended in a kind of vague "apposition" to express the author's own opinion of an immediately previous statement, e.g.Advertisement