Ablative sentence example
- These include oesophageal stents - either rigid plastic or self-expanding metallic stents (SEMS) and local tumor ablative techniques such as laser therapy.
- There are three declensions, each with a definite and indefinite form; the genitive, dative and ablative are usually represented by a single termination; the vocative is formed by a final o, as memmo from memme, " mother."
- These belong to a group of four auxiliary particles called te ni wo ha (or we), which serve to mark the cases of nouns, te (or de) being the sign of the instrumental ablative; ni that of the dative; wo that of the objective, and wa that of the nominative.
- In the gthgs there is a special ablative, limited, as Pa Sanskrit, to the a stems, whilst in later Zend the ablative is PA tended to all the stems indifferently.
- Three types of invasive procedures may be used to manage or treat pain: anatomic, augmentative, and ablative.Advertisement
- Ablative procedures are characterized by severing a nerve and disconnecting it from the spinal cord.
- There is an excessive use of the ablative absolute, and ablative phrases are often appended in a kind of vague "apposition" to express the author's own opinion of an immediately previous statement, e.g.