Ablation sentence example
- Laser therapy laser therapy Laser therapy is sometimes called laser ablation.
- Continuous line laser ablation was used on sectioned otoliths of C. rupestris from four sites in the Atlantic.
- A transoesophageal echocardiogram (TOE) was therefore arranged to exclude left atrial thrombus, prior to performing the ablation.
- Grave's disease is widely treated, where medical methods are deemed unsatisfactory, by partial thyroidectomy, or Radioactive Iodine ablation.
- In those with unresectable disease radio frequency ablation is an option.Advertisement
- On the other hand, septal ablation avoids all the problems associated with open heart surgery.
- Grave 's disease is widely treated, where medical methods are deemed unsatisfactory, by partial thyroidectomy, or Radioactive Iodine ablation.
- The types of TAP include: laser-assisted uvula palatoplasty (LAUP) and radiofrequency ablation (or Ã¢somnoplastyÃ¢).
- Some ventricular arrhythmias can be cured using catheter ablation.
- Dr. Howard Marshall This year has seen completion of recruitment to the study of atrio-ventricular node ablation and pacing for paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.Advertisement
- Thermal Ablation Palatoplasty (TAP) is a collection of surgeries used to treat obstructive sleep apnea.
- Radiofrequency tissue ablation, or somnoplasty, utilizes a low-intensity radiofrequency signal to remove a portion of the soft palate.
- Radiofrequency ablation uses a heat delivered through a probe to destroy tissues blocking the airway.
- Radiofrequency energy is used in a process that is similar to radiofrequency ablation of the soft palate.
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA) sometimes can be used for SCT.Advertisement
- Radiofrequency ablation (RFA)-A procedure in which radiofrequency waves are used to destroy blood vessels and tissues.
- Oral appliances and radiofrequency ablation look promising, but more research is required to determine whether these approaches are as effective as continuous airway pressure.
- Thermal Ablation Palatoplasty (TAP) involves different approaches to restructuring the soft tissues in the back of the mouth and in the throat area.