Abiotic sentence example
- abiotic environmental factors now start to become of less importance in controlling what can live where.
- abiotic oil exists in any form that can be economically exploited.
- abiotic environment.
- It is also of a size and composition that is ideally suited to be formed by abiotic peptide synthesis.
- abiotic stress has been postulated to promote production of active oxygen species within the cells.Advertisement
- abiotic physical components of its environment.
- abiotic conditions at the intermediate landscape scale, this Website will serve a valuable purpose.
- predator prey relationships and factors (biotic and abiotic) affecting animal populations.
- A talk which looks at population dynamics, predator prey relationships and factors (biotic and abiotic) affecting animal populations.
- The collective term biotope is now in common usage to encompass both of these biotic and abiotic elements.Advertisement