Abet sentence example
- A period of elimination may be necessary in order to allow the intestines to heal, which may, in turn, help the patient's digestive prowess restore and abet certain food sensitivities.
- Try not to aid, abet, counsel or procure dishonesty.
- complain about corruption in Africa if we actively abet it.
- abet the commission of the above offenses.
- abet a suicide.Advertisement
- He could not but view Ali in the light of an accomplice, because if, as he protested, he did not abet the murderers, yet he took them under his protection.
- abet actually paying them?
- Here also psychology, by its elucidation of the important part which instinctive appetites and animal impulses play in the development of intelligence, still more perhaps by arguments (based largely upon the examination of hypnotic subjects or the phenomena of fixed ideas) which show the permanent influence of irrational or semi-rational suggestions or habits upon human conduct, has done much to aid and abet idealists in their contentions.
- abet, counsel or procure dishonesty.
- faculty reps and there are several officers elected to aid and abet the sabbatical officers.Advertisement