Abernathy sentence example
- It's only 1:15; Cora Abernathy's an early date.
- Cora Abernathy's son and his family go camping.
- Frankie Abernathy, an alum of the San Diego season, died of cystic fibrosis in 2007 after the show closely documented her illness.
- Fred has a date with Mrs. Abernathy and won't be home for supper but wants you to wait up for him.
- It must have been Cora Abernathy.Advertisement
- Dean was betting on Cora Abernathy.
- Just after seven Cora Abernathy called, in tears.
- Fred was being consoled by Mrs. Abernathy or some other of his lady friends so Dean spent the evening alone with the sound of a little early Nat King Cole trio, vintage forties.
- Might it have been one of those situations where Fred mentioned something to Cora Abernathy who told it to her second cousin, once removed, whose brother-in-law's best friend was seeing the sister of Arthur's housekeeper?
- As luck would have it, as he was leaving the place, he nearly knocked over Cora Abernathy, who had just left the dry cleaners next door.Advertisement