Abducting sentence example
- Thus, among some tribes of Western Australia the penalty for abducting another's wife was to stand with leg extended while each male of the tribe stuck his spear into it.
- The use of this writ in most if not all criminal cases was forbidden in 1553; but it was used in the 17th century in a case of kidnapping (Designy's case, 1682), and against Lord Grey for abducting his wife's sister (1682), and in the earl of Banbury's case to recover his wife (1704).
- abducting parent saw posters of himself and his child displayed at the Paris Eurostar terminal.
- The dragon a mythical creature best known for its reptilian appearance and its curious habits of abducting damsels, hoarding treasure and breathing fire on hapless knights is one of the most popular designs in tattoos.
- I was accused of abducting her.Advertisement