Abduct sentence example
- If someone attempts to abduct you, make noise.
- Here is the picture of the woman who tried to abduct the millionaire's young child.
- They shoot to death four people that stop there and also abduct a woman.
- For the senior prank each year, the current year's seniors abduct the mascot of our most hated rival.
- Be sure to cover what to do if a stranger attempts to abduct your child, as well as situations where someone they know is making them feel uncomfortable.Advertisement
- Our successes consisted of the location of a lost girl, two more runaways, and the identification of a pedophile who attempted to abduct a young boy.
- Jude Bryce and his brother Owen, apparently drunk from their earlier success, attempted to abduct a ten year old boy.
- Periodically "abduct" your guests and take them to another secret party room.
- You are an alien invader who needs to abduct a specific number of people before your time runs out.
- For some reason, if the person that is important to you dies (the person you need to abduct), extract their brain stem before you return to the Mothership -- the DNA is usually worth more.Advertisement
- I'll tell him the basics; Humphries was living in the area and knew his family slightly and that I'm convinced he didn't abduct Annie.
- Other symptoms of complete dislocation include a shortening of the leg and limited ability to abduct the leg, or move it outward.
- I am concerned that the sketchy man in the park might attempt to abduct an unsuspecting child.
- If all else fails, we will abduct Cassie from her work so that we can spend some time with her.