Abdominal-region sentence example
- The well-known "fire-flies" of the tropics are large click-beetles (Elateridae), that emit light from paired spots on the prothorax and from the base of the ventral abdominal region.
- If you want to minimize your belly, choose a dress with rushing in the abdominal region or a dress with an empire waist.
- For some procedures an epidural anesthetic that numbs the abdominal region may be used instead of general anesthesia.
- This cut out portion of the dress is usually large, geometric, and typically located along the sides of the abdominal region.
- Abdominal Pain: Pain in the abdominal region can be a symptom, especially if it is unexplained otherwise, and it occurs frequently, especially after eating.Advertisement
- Over time, this leads to fat storage in the abdominal region.
- Many people forget that it's also necessary to make sure that there is very little fat in the abdominal region before one can expect to get defined abs.
- In many cases, they will overcompensate for a weak abdominal region.
- The abdominal region is a trouble spot for many people, and they are regularly looking for ways to flatten this area.
- Your abdominal region is made up of several muscles including the rectus abdominis, the transverse abdominis, and the internal and external obliques.Advertisement
- The area that runs down the front center of the abdominal region is the rectus abdominis, and it is the muscle primarily responsible for a "six pack."
- The abdominal region is a notoriously difficult area to flatten.
- Here are a few exercises that work well at toning and strengthening your abdominal region.
- Without any equipment, you can do crunches that work your entire abdominal region.