Abdominal-muscle sentence example
- Multi gyms... www.gymworld.co.uk Abdominal muscle exercises and abdominal oblique exercises.. .
- These toxins (except those from C. botulinum) cause inflammation of the stomach lining and the small and/or large intestines, resulting in abdominal muscle cramps, vomiting, diarrhea, and fever.
- Constipation due to poor abdominal muscle tone is often a life-long problem for babies and children with Edwards' syndrome, resulting in fretfulness, discomfort, and feeding problems.
- According to the manufacturers, these products could reduce belly fat and develop abdominal muscle definition.
- Lower abdominal muscle exercises - Different exercises to strengthen these muscles include pelvic lifts and tilts.Advertisement
- The transverse abdominal muscle is one the most important core muscles.
- Many physical therapists use the drawing in maneuver as a means of activating the transverse abdominal muscle.
- The core is your deeper layer of abdominal muscle.
- The transverse abdominal muscle compresses the diaphragm during exhalation.
- The pelvic floor supports the internal organs, and the multifidus connects the transverse abdominal muscle to the spinal column.Advertisement
- He calls the rectus abdominus, the large external abdominal muscle used in performing crunches, the "outer unit."
- You can use your breathing to activate the transverse abdominal muscle.
- A few exercises will target this deep abdominal muscle.
- Working them into your routine a few times a week, while targeting other abdominal muscle groups, will help give you a noticeably toned stomach and abs.