Abcs sentence example
- (abCs; Cast.
- In the next chapter, I will discuss the ABCs of unhealthy envy.
- An educational rug is a unique concept and can introduce a theme to a playroom, while being instructional in your child's learning, such as ABCs, numbers, math, and other subjects.
- They can learn to count, memorize their ABCs, and just have fun with these games.
- A friendship ABCs album makes a special keepsake for you or a great gift handmade gift idea.Advertisement
- A travel ABCs scrapbook makes for a clever twist on the traditional vacation album.
- Make a book about your favorite hobby by creating an album devoted to the ABCs of scrapbooking.
- In the case of a known accident, sports injury, or assault, the doctor begin with the ABCs, which means that he or she will check the child or adolescent's airway, breathing, and circulation.
- In the case of a known accident, sports injury, or assault, the doctor begins with the ABCs, which means that he or she will check the child's airway, breathing, and circulation.
- ABCs - Most teachers of kindergarten students will tell you that the students who fare best in their class and with the kindergarten curriculum are those who are familiar with the ABCs.Advertisement
- One of the great things about the ABC song is that you can teach your child the ABCs anywhere by singing this song.
- Just knowing how to sing the ABCs will not help your child learn how to read.
- You'll find computer games and board games that teach the ABCs.
- When thinking about how to teach the alphabet, try to look for opportunities to work on the ABCs with your child during everyday activities.
- Tell her to make a collage featuring the ABCs of going back to school.Advertisement
- It's crucial to know the ABCs of skin cancer and do a monthly mole check as a precautionary measure.