Abb sentence example
- The promontory of St Abb's Head is 3 m.
- The Southern Uplands extend from the North Channel in the southwest to St Abb's Head in the north-east and form a well-defined belt of hilly ground, and though much less elevated (their highest point is 2764 ft.
- On the east the Southern Uplands plunge abruptly into the sea near St Abb's Head in a noble range of precipices 300 to 500 ft.
- ABB plus GCSE maths grade B or BBB including A-level Maths.Advertisement
- External chillers Air cooled chillers utilizing hydrocarbon refrigerants are available from Swedish manufacturers such as ABB Stal and Bonus.
- The fame of Weimar as a seat of musical education, though it possesses an excellent conservatoire, is based mainly on the tradition of the abb Liszt, who gathered about him here a number of distinguished pupils, some of whom have continued to make it their centre.
- He succumbed to a coalition of the chancellor The ~rt Maupeou, the duc dAiguillon and the Abb Terray, umvfrate, which depended on the favor of the kings latest 1770- mistress, Madame du Barry (December 1770); and 1774.
- Separating the two questions which were so closely connected, and despite the sensational brochure of the abb Sieys, What is the Third Estate?
- Moreover, their Clichy club, directed by the abb Brottier, manipulated Parisian opinion; while many of the -refractory priests, having returned after the liberal Public Worship Act of September 1795, made active propaganda against the principles of the Revolution, and plotted the fall of the Directory as maintaining the States independence of the Church.Advertisement