Abattoir sentence example
- A small local abattoir is used to reduce travel time.
- In other words no one who has ever asked to visit the abattoir has ever been turned down.
- To this end, the nearest appropriate approved abattoir is to be used.
- This included the abattoir operated by Orkney Meat, Orkney Auction Mart and the new Orkney Cheese creamery.
- There are also a municipal abattoir, two privately owned cattle markets, a corn exchange and a " hide and skin market.Advertisement
- John, West Midlands Currently working in a pig abattoir.
- True, they can now sell cattle of a certain age, slaughtered at a specific abattoir, to some European countries.
- Up to 20% of salmonella-free pigs are infected during transport and at the abattoir lairage from contaminated excreta (57 ).
- It is believed that AgriProcessors is the only kosher abattoir in the US that still uses these pens.
- Apart from abattoir workers, this is the main potential loophole.Advertisement
- We are now using the last remaining medium-sized abattoir in Worcestershire.