Abased sentence example
- Even when she feels abased, I can see her beauty shining through.
- My boss has abased me for the last time; I'm quitting tomorrow!
- It was raised above feudalism only to be abased before the two directing forces of the reformation, the papacy and the religious orders.
- She abased her little sister in front of all of her friends by making fun of her for wearing glasses.
- When he lost reelection, the politician found that he didn't like being abased by his party.Advertisement
- The abased student trudged slowly to the principal's office.
- Abased by his harsh words, Sean's colleague turned slowly and left the room.
- A Frenchman before everything, he abased the papal power to such an extent as to excite the indignation of his contemporaries, often slavishly subordinating it to the exigencies of the domestic and foreign policy of the Angevins at Naples and the reigning house at Paris.