Abalone sentence example
- Mother-of-pearl or abalone and other shells are also found, and, with sponges, are exported.
- I'll have the abalone slices with the oyster sauce, please.
- The abalone shell is found especially at Santa Barbara and other places on the southern Californian coast, and when polished makes a beautiful ornament.
- Our special today is roasted abalone, a seafood delicacy.
- Opal, mother of pearl, and abalone accents are also popular.Advertisement
- Abalone is a type of edible sea snail, a prized ingredient of Chinese cuisine.
- abalone shell mounted in black resin.
- Hand constructed form turquoise, coral, Chinese porcelain, freshwater pearls, sterling silver, abalone pearl, Czech glass and Austrian crystal, these special bracelets each have half of an interlocking heart.
- ABALONE, the Spanish name used in California for various species of the shell-fish of the Haliotidae family, with a richly coloured shell yielding mother-of-pearl.
- abalone center inlay is set by hand.Advertisement
- Motherof-pearl or abalone and other shells are also found, and, with sponges, are exported.
- Abalone >>
- We're attempting to artifically mimic the exact biological processes that the abalone exhibits.