Abaca sentence example
- Plants valuable for their fibre number about 300, and among them is the abaca (Musa texilis), from the leaves of which Manila hemp is made.
- The soil in its vicinity is rich, producing rice, Indian corn, sugar, pepper, cacao, cotton, abaca, tobacco and copra.
- The principal crops are hemp (abaca), sugar, tobacco, coco-nuts and rice.
- Carigara is open to coast trade, exports large quantities of hemp, raises much rice, and manufactures cotton and abaca fabrics.
- ABACA, or Abaka, a native name for the plant Musa textilis, which produces the fibre called Manila Hemp.Advertisement