Aas sentence example
- For example, a company would determine likely aas for an enemy platoon; a platoon would determine likely AAs for an enemy squad.
- Besides the revolutionists and republicans who promoted con~ spiracy and insurrection whenever possible, and the moderates or Neo-Guelphs, as Giobertis followers were called, we must mention the Italian exiles who were learning the art of war in foreign countriesin Spain, in~ Greece, in aas Poland, in South Americaand those other exiles who, ~rn CX CS Paris or London, eked out a bare subsistence by teaching Italian or by their pen, and laid the foundations of that love of Italy which, especially in England, eventually brought the weight of diplomacy into the scales for Italian freedom.
- Close by were officers' quarters, generally built round a tiny cloistered court (ix., xi., xii.), 0 'Borcovicium (HousEsrf aas) ' - Plan of Housesteads (Borcovicium) on Hadrian's Wall.
- As a matter of course, the streams are also turned to account in connexion with the canal system - the Dommel, Berkel, Vecht, Regge, Holland Ysel, Gouwe, Rotte, Schie, Spaarne, Zaan, Amstel, Dieze, Amer, Mark, Zwarte Water, Kuinder and the numerous Aas in Drente and Groningen being the most important in this respect.
- However, the school also offers many AS, AAS, and ATD degrees as part of six different schools: Aerospace, Criminal Justice, Health Science, Nursing, Public Safety and Continuing Education.Advertisement
- Relatively new amongst online paralegal programs, CCCOnline offers Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees as well as a variety of certifications on different levels to suit your career needs and goals.