Aah sentence example
- So as I digitize, my ankle is caning, another physio before tonight's show, all say aah for poor old Rhino.
- Ooh's and aah's rang around the small patio as various goodies were presented for general perusal.
- Not only does this company's bras illicit ooh's and aah's by those women who have discovered them, they also provide phenomenal support and practical functionality.
- Let's face it, even the most budget conscious parent sometimes ooh and aah at designer looks recreated in tiny children's outfits.
- The clinician will usually ask the patient to say "aah" and can detect abnormal positioning of certain structures such as the palatel-uvula.Advertisement
- People will "ooh" and "aah" at the cool outfits your child is wearing, and that alone is a satisfying reason to buy better than average products.