Aad sentence example
- He left a romantic poem on the loves of Yusuf and Zuleykha, and a work entitled Nigaristan, which is modelled both in style aad matter on the Gulistan of Sa`di.
- There he also made the acquaintance of Holstenius, the Dutch humanist, (1596-1661), aad Leo Allatius, the Greek scholar (1586-1669).
- Because hormones cause excess oil production, acne is most prevalent in women and teens, according to the American Academy of Dermatologists (AAD).
- The AAD recommends using a mild cleanser, such as one you've made yourself with natural ingredients.
- American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) Public Resources.Advertisement
- American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). 930 East Woodfield Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173.