Aacsb sentence example
- Their top five results--all of which are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)--follow.
- It is highly recommended that you take the time to ensure that any online MBA program you are considering has the proper accreditation from the AACSB.
- First, the program should be accredited by the Association to Advance Colligate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Programs from institutions that are widely known or accredited by the AACSB tend to cost even more, with total price tags that can run past $100,000.
- Seek out schools that are accredited by the AACSB or, if that isn't a possibility, find schools that are regionally accredited by boards that the federal government recognizes.Advertisement
- In addition to being accredited by the the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools and Business (AACSB), Villanova ranked #18 in the United States for top executive MBA programs according to Business Week.
- In the United States, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) is a solid independent review of traditional or online MBA programs.
- Generally, the most prestigious institutions with the best reputations for business classes are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- The digital program (established in 1990) is accredited by AACSB international, giving it a high value for any distance learner.
- AACSB online MBA programs refer to those online Master of Business Administration degrees that have been accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.Advertisement
- The AACSB is an international organization that was established in 1916.
- In addition to these functions, the AACSB offers international accreditation to business schools and colleges of business for their undergraduate, graduate and doctoral-level degree programs.
- Accreditation by the AACSB means that a degree programs meets a rigorous set of standards set by the AACSB through independent audit and verification.
- Just because a college or university is a member of the AACSB does not mean their program is accredited by it.
- Conversely, a program may be accredited by the AACSB without being a member.Advertisement
- While AACSB online MBA programs do not guarantee an increase in fiscal returns, they do assure enrolling students that the chosen program can help them achieve their goals.
- AACSB accreditation maintains the quality and standards of degree programs offered by different organizations under different college and university names.
- According to the AACSB International website, only 28 institutions have AACSB accredited MBA programs.