Aacap sentence example
- Aacap also reports that sixteen through thirty percent of the adolescent population in America is obese, though being overweight and being obese are different things.
- The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) lists opiates as common drugs of abuse among teenagers and notes that children as young as 12 may be using narcotics.
- The American Academy of Adolescent and Child Psychiatry (AACAP) maintains that parents should limit as much as possible the time children must be at home alone because of the many risks involved.
- The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) does not recommend TCAs as a first-line treatment for youths requiring medicine for depressive disorders.
- However, the AACAP acknowledges that some young people with depression may respond better to TCAs than to other antidepressants.Advertisement
- Doctors will use the American Association of Childhood and Adolescent Psychiatry, or AACAP, guidelines for officially diagnosing autism in a child.